I've found out that I'm Eeyore.
In the desire to find a balance within, it was suggested to me that I read The Tao of Pooh. It was brought to my attention some time last year that I was Eeyore but I didn't really want to believe it. Yes we can all be a little gloomy and have our bad days, but did I really want to out right believe that I was pessimistic, critical and abrasive? Hell no!
"Eeyore is Knowledge for the sake of Complaining About Something"
Then you read a book like this and you realise that you do tend to seek out the dramatic aspects of life. So, yes, maybe I was Eeyore. Perhaps I did try to create little situations around me every now and again. Hey, I have a flare for the dramatics. What can I say? The thing is, I don't want to be Eeyore. At the end of the day, Pooh, Piglet and the rest of the 100 Acre Wood were living their lives and Eeyore was still moping around about something unimportant. The idea is to be Pooh. My goal is to find my own personal balance. A balance of good and evil, of happy and sad, of optimistic and pessimistic. Achieving this ideal has been a rather complicated endeavour. I thankfully have my very own supply of characters around me to help out when I start to regress. To all those who don't get too frustrated by the Eeyore in me, Thank you!
"Eeyore is Knowledge for the sake of Complaining About Something"
Then you read a book like this and you realise that you do tend to seek out the dramatic aspects of life. So, yes, maybe I was Eeyore. Perhaps I did try to create little situations around me every now and again. Hey, I have a flare for the dramatics. What can I say? The thing is, I don't want to be Eeyore. At the end of the day, Pooh, Piglet and the rest of the 100 Acre Wood were living their lives and Eeyore was still moping around about something unimportant. The idea is to be Pooh. My goal is to find my own personal balance. A balance of good and evil, of happy and sad, of optimistic and pessimistic. Achieving this ideal has been a rather complicated endeavour. I thankfully have my very own supply of characters around me to help out when I start to regress. To all those who don't get too frustrated by the Eeyore in me, Thank you!

1 Comments:
Side Note:
MMORPG forums are Eeyore fodder.
Post a Comment
<< Home