Friday, September 29, 2006

Money sucks but...

I just want to say I hate money. It sucks. Well rather the lack of money sucks. I'm not saying I want to have billions or even millons, however I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered. All I want, all I -truthfully- want is enough to pay all my bills every month with an extra two hundred or so for me and Gehnen. Is that really to much to ask? Sometimes it seems like it. Unexpected things always pop up plus I have to admit at the begining of our marriage I wasn't exactly the best at manageing money...though I've gotten better and the last few months have honestly been unexpected expenses or just large expenses that no matter how anticipated we just didn't really have the money for but there was no way around paying for it all. So that's where we are. The next couple of months are going to be hell. and I hope that our fucking fridge gets fixed soon cause that costs money just not being able to keep anything refridgerated so we eat out often (nearly every meal often) till it gets all better. (*mutters something rude about stupid maytag repair people*)

So now that you are all caught up on how money sucks and bills suck too....I'm doing pretty good at the moment all things considered. I'm happy and things are looking up even if they are a bit tight at the moment. I know we'll get past it and I know that we will survive and things can only go up from here *knock on wood*

Hope everyone out there on the other end of this blog is doing as well as I am (yes outside the money issues) and I send my love to all!!!

-Grinning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home