Funny moment at work. =D
Ok so first I'll set it up for you. I was washing a large ass mound of dishes at work and had one of the cook chicks come into the kitchen to see if I knew where Fred the baker was. He's trainging as a cook, so she needed to tell him something important to his training and he was nowhere to be found. After about 7 minutes...literally he showed up. She started laughing, and I must tell you that she is incredibly blunt with everyone and everything. So anyways, she said, "DAMN FRED!!! What the fuck? Where you dropping off the Cosby kids to the pool or what? JESUS!". LOL She cracks me up.
Second thing...
Tonight at work Ash said that she wanted ice cream and that we should go to Cold Stone which is just two doors down from us. We went got some ice cream, came back in to work and started to eat it. Russ, the GM saw us and just stood next to the table and stared at us. The fact that ice cream makes me giggly to begin with wasn't the best thing. Because I thought that the fact that he was standing there was hilarious so I started to crack up. Now any of you who truly know me have been privy to my snot laugh, my shreaking laugh and my cackle. Yes...I did them all...so intensely that the fact that I was laughing that way was making me laugh harder and I turned bright red and had to walk to the bathroom to calm myself down. When I came out a few minutes later Russ was still standing at the table and so were all of the other employees on duty. I had laughed to loudly and so hilariously that they all had looks of shock and amuzement on their faces. That just made me crack up some more. =D
Second thing...
Tonight at work Ash said that she wanted ice cream and that we should go to Cold Stone which is just two doors down from us. We went got some ice cream, came back in to work and started to eat it. Russ, the GM saw us and just stood next to the table and stared at us. The fact that ice cream makes me giggly to begin with wasn't the best thing. Because I thought that the fact that he was standing there was hilarious so I started to crack up. Now any of you who truly know me have been privy to my snot laugh, my shreaking laugh and my cackle. Yes...I did them all...so intensely that the fact that I was laughing that way was making me laugh harder and I turned bright red and had to walk to the bathroom to calm myself down. When I came out a few minutes later Russ was still standing at the table and so were all of the other employees on duty. I had laughed to loudly and so hilariously that they all had looks of shock and amuzement on their faces. That just made me crack up some more. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home