Monday, September 26, 2005

This is essentially a rough draft of what I want my room to look like. So the brown lines on the left is a type of contact paper that will be stuck to the glass of the window (it looks like an expensive blind, but cost practically nothing). The furniture, for now atleast, is from Walmart. =D The red on the wall and ceiling will basically be two triangles that will meet. The grey stuff and different tone of red is a white see through curtain that will be hanging over the bed. I think it looks cool. I'll post an actual picture when it's done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neri said...

LOL That's so freaking funny G. =D And rather perfect. I'm sorry that I didn't think of it first.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Grinningcomb said...

I live with insane people.
But I love 'em

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home