Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good and Evil ~ Right and Wrong ~ Happy and Sad ~ Truth and Lies ~ War and Peace

When did things like right and wrong become so cut and dry? And why do we as people get so fucking freaked when we believe that something we've said or done is wrong?

I don't know the answers to these questions. I have an idea of what the answers are, but it is most likely an unpopular thought that wont be shared by most people.

I don't believe that there is a true cut and dry on the boundaries of right and wrong. As with most thoughts, right is based solely on how you wish to live...how you want those around you to see and react to the world. Right should be a simple thing then, RIGHT?! =D Wrong! lol I love this. Right to one individual can be completely wrong to another. How then do we find our common ground? By listening. By truly opening our minds, our hearts and our lives to something outside of our own preconceived ideas. Letting go of our boundaries. And if letting go is too much, then opening the gate atleast. You will never grow if you never learn. I AM NOT SAYING TO CHANGE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE ELSES IDEALS, meerly learn to accept... if not understand how others want the world to be. You might be surprised and find that your ideals, IN YOUR HEAD, aren't really that different from those ideals that are in other's heads and hearts.

So then what is wrong, but just the opposite of right. Wrong being how you don't want to live...how you don't want those around you to see and react to the world. Again, these are highly individual feelings and thoughts about how you want your world to be.

So then, right and wrong are singular in most part to every individual. I've discovered rather recently, that there are those people in this world who just don't realise that life should be easier than they make it. I, being a semi-former drama bitch, look back on how I reacted to really simple innocuous situations and get pissed at myself for it. I thrived on it. On turning something small into a huge production. "OH WOAH IS ME! I'M HURT NOW! LOVE ME!" =) It makes me sick. Watching people who are like tornados just ease by pisses me off. There you are living your life...existing in peace...then BAM!!! out of nowhere you're caught up in a vortex of anger, hate, disaproval, resentment, dramatics and destruction. Destruction of peace and happiness. And even then with enough love, understanding, and patients you can rebuild. But the more something is torn down, the harder it is to rebuild, the more energy and care must go into it to make it strong again. Without that care...without that love...without understanding and empathy, it will stay broken and torn down forever. One man cannot rebuild that which requires two sets of hands to build it.

What is right?
~Truth. With that truth comes the ability to accept what is given back to you.
~Openness. Allowing yourself the ability to learn, accept and understand differences.
~Love. It is not selfish.
~Peace. Harmony in your heart, your home, your life. Letting go of the drama, of the unkindness, of the selfishness.
~Growth. Learn to have all of these things. Learn to spread laughter and happinness.

There is a balance to everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home