Cum AgainBreath
Touch
Sigh
Glance
Smile
Lust
Feel
Thrust
I can feel you looking at me.
Your eyes penetrating me
as if your lust were inside me.
Ooh your breath on my neck
sends chills down my spine.
I feel your hand running slowly up my thigh.
There!
In the middle,
in the gulf of my private embrace.
Fingers gone mad with the sound of my groan.
longingly searching for a warm home.
Tongues mixing,
in my mouth,
on my breast...
Moistening every inch of my skin.
Heaving with lust
my breast overwhelm you.
Forcing your tongue to seek out another zone.
As my waters run free,
you need more from me.
Now on my knees I strive only to please.
Grabbing my hair,
chocking a little.
Your lust in my mouth now hard as a bone.
Almost at the end now you peel me from you.
Throw me on my back,
opening me like a book...
seeking out your favorite line...
I feel you writhing
needing desperately to burst.
Ooh GOD!!
There you are inside of me now.
Can't catch my breath.
Can't see the world.
Moaning
Longing
We explode together as if in a dream.
Shaking in extasy we look for eachother,
to bringing our bodies back to earth.
Now conscious of where we have been,
I ask you dear lover...
"Cum again?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home