I think I broke my toe.
Last Friday while chasing after the dog, I stubbed my toe in the corner of the couch. I thought for a second that it was just another typical, "ouch I just stubbed my toe" moment. But then the pain started and I noticed that the toe had swollen up to about double it's side. Well naturally, when you think that you've broken something, you move it, pull it, see if you can move it on its own. It felt like I could, so I chalked it up to simply being a very PAINFUL stubbed toe. However, now that most of the swelling has gone down I 've tried to move it again, it wont move!!! =( On my left foot, I can wiggle the hell out of my baby toe and on the right...n o t h i n g. It's so sad, I've always thought that I had cute feet and now...I"M DEFORMED!!! (weeps uncontrollably ;))

2 Comments:
LOL FUCK YOU!!! lol JERK! You liked my feet! Now I'm hideous! =D
Owie :(
I don't know why we still have pinky toes, all they're good for is hitting on furniture.
Hopefully it won't bug you once it's healed. If you ever think you've broken your big toe, go to the doctor. The bone is big enough that they can set it. Wish I'd known that about 6 years ago!
Post a Comment
<< Home