Someone I love asked me what choice I would make if it were to come down to blood or love. I knew the answer immediately. It was obvious to me what the answer would be based soley on the fact that I had asked myself this question a million times over. The answer being love, not blood. Blood doesn't mean that it is strong in love. Blood doesn't mean that it will make you happy or even that it's good for you. Blood, although seemingly the "right" choice can more often than not be the worst choice for you. I answered pure and true, no real consideration needed...LOVE NOT BLOOD! As I've grown up, I've come to discover that love when true can turn into blood and that blood without love can become nothing at all. To the blood that is old beware of the new...for blood of new makes blood of old show no love at all. And to the blood of new don't fear the old, for blood of old can not remove the love of blood of new.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home