Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Realising that someone isn't your friend, that they most likely never were your friend FUCKING SUCKS!!! I've grown extremely intolerant of liars, hypocrites and manipulators. What's worse, is that those people are usually the ones with many other "friends" around them. They are also the people that are usually missed the most by the people you love. Society should be wiped clean and start over, because the great majority of us have something cruel, deceitful and selfish about how we lead our lives.

My hyper-intolerance was thrown back at me the other day by someone I love, it hurt...VERY BADLY!!! Now all I can see are my mistakes, my fuck ups. I'm noticing that I'm not the person I thought I was, but someone else...someone I hate. I'm one of those people who complains about what other people do, even though I've been doing those very things myself. And today to add insult to injury, I hurt my puppy. Completely unintentionally. I tossed him out of the house after peeing on the floor and he didn't land right. He screamed so loudly. I stood there sort of dazed having realized that I was what I was thought to be, a cruel person...someone who would hurt an innocent. I didnt' mean to. He's not dead or anything. I think he'll heal quiet well actually. It's just that I did what was thought of me, OF ME...I hurt an innocent. I am NOT a violent person. Whatever...I'm tired, grumpy and a little lonely. So good night all...sleep well and be better than you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home