I've been stabbed in the back. That manager who I had mentioned previously as being great, awesome, fantastic.....IS THE BIGGEST SHIT ON THE PLANET, next to our beloved Pres. I recieved a phone call at work today from the owner of the store. I had assumed that it was an answer to my phone call from the day before regarding my cut hours for next week. It wasn't. It was her calling to let me know that she and her husband would be down next week to have a meeting with me about my "attitude" problems. Aparently, THE SHIT called the owner on Friday in anger asking why she hadn't informed him that I wouldn't be coming in to close that day. See, I called out because AS I TOLD HIM...I didn't feel like the hour and a half training was enough, that I wanted to be scheduled for full nights to really see how things need to get done by an hourly basis. I SAID THIS TO HIM and he called to tell her know that I had blamed her...that I had told him that she said I didn't need to bother going in. FUCK YOU!!! I felt like my head was going to explode when she told me this, on the phone, while at work!!! I, naturally, get a little emotional. I didnt' start balling or anything like that, but my tone changed and I wasn't as "happy go lucky" anymore. She said that this wasn't the only complaint that they've gotten about me. That he has apparently complained to them on several occasions about me. FUCKKKKKK!!! She went on to say that she was going to bring me down a couple of books that she wants me to read to help teach me how to deal with people better and to teach me how to talk to people. WHAT?!?!?! Are you insane? Am I insane? I've never ever had any complaints about my customer service skills, or even about my ability to interact "respectfully" with my coworkers. I'm still so fucking boggled. The thing that may make you happiest mom is that this little fucked up situation.....THIS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL STAB IN THE BACK...has seriously made me consider going back to school. Money being the only real barrier to overcome. I can't fucking believe that I helped get people to speak highly of him. I helped smooth over his issues with other employees...and now this?!?!?!?!?!?I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
"Bawling", not "Balling". Different verb and you usually try not to do either one at work.
lol, fucker
Post a Comment
<< Home