Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ok, so I had a bad day. It started out fine and I thought would continue that way, but then some asshole decided that he would follow and harass me today. On my way home after having lunch with a friend I made a right hand turn infront of some man. I guess I pissed him off that I didn't wait for him to get to the end of the intersection, so he decided that he would follow me. To what end I don't know. I'm glad that I don't. To avoid him, I made a turn into the Toy r Us parking lot. He decided to box me in and not let me leave the area. SO I drove around his truck. He still decided to follow me, even after passing an officer (whom in retrospect I should have flagged down). I called my best friend and he told me to come back to his job, while waiting for the light to turn green so that I could make a u-turn...he got out of his car and aproached my window. Again, what he was hoping to do I do not know, for when he got to my window the light thankfully turned green and I drove off. While calling the police he followed again for only another two blocks. I was scared out of my mind. What was he hoping to do? What would have happened if the light hadn't turned green? I don't want to think about this anymore. Thank you to devine intervention, and thank you to my best friend who was waiting outside of his job with two of his coworkers to kick this guys ass. What a fight it would have been! Thank you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home