Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm gonna hit your nuts!!!


Is the pen mightier than the sword? In this case, what's more painful? Being shot in the head, or being whacked in the nuts by a baseball bat? I have no nuts...but I think that that would be the worst of it. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Neri said...

LOL Jesus AND Scooby Doo? Wow, now that's a dream come true! So maybe he's not going to hit the guy in the balls. Just nudge him abit so that he'll get shot in the head and get to meet two of the most amazing guys ever. :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeesh...

I'd have to say the nutshot is probably more painful. The trauma of the gunshot wound would a) destroy tissue capable of feeling pain and b) induce shock so as to lessen pain.

Being hit in the nuts is something similar to that pain of hitting a zit just the wrong way while simultaneously vomiting to dry heaves. It's kind of hard to describe but I think that's close.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home