Books Suck, part 4

This stack is what I acquired today. Too bad books suck, huh.
Star light star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, may I have this wish tonight. I wish to never be far, to love all, to forgive and forget, to embrace the world with all of its flaws, to be kind and true, to rise to the occasion, to fear nothing, to appreciate all, and resent nothing. To be me, and to live all of these things.
7 Comments:
Looks like fun! :) How long are these supposed to last you now?
I dunno, until I glean from them what I want...*shrug*
One of them is a No Fear Spanish book, so it's mostly just reference material. I actually will work on Spanish one of these days, I swear!
Oh, the one on top is War of the Worlds. I guess that one is technically Kyle's, but it's on my stack because I'm supposed to read it.
You better! :p
lol
Now that's a joke! :D
hahahahaha :)
Y'know, I also have to read for school and clean up the stupid apartment so it looks like someone lives here :p
We got the table set up!! It's against the wall and difficult for us both to sit there....but it's up!
Post a Comment
<< Home