Friday, July 22, 2005

Authors suck, part 1

They need to write faster!!! I knew I should never, ever, ever have gotten started on any series before it's complete. And what did I do? Well I started on Harry Potter and then The Dark Tower. I shoulda listened to myself!

It's good but dammit, they write too slow. It's going to be, what, another two years before the next book, if we're lucky? *cry*

Books rock, authors suck.

That is all.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Neri said...

I'm generally a very slow reader, so whenever I have picked up a book that is somehow conected to a series I have oodles of time between that book and reading the next. One of my two favorite books that I have read in the last year or so are, Shogun and Bag of Bones. It took me forever to finish both of them. Since finishing Shogun I've had Tai Pan sitting on my shelf (curtesy of one Ms. Rachael Young), for about a month and a half now. I started to read it then got caught up in other forms of entertainment. So there it is all sad and lonely. I want to read it very much, simply out of the love that I have for Shogun. But as with anything, I do NOT like to be forced into doing things outside of my own pace. I know I know, no one can force you into doing anything that you don't want to do. But can any of you honestly say that you have NEVER done something because a friend recomended it? Books rule! The fact that it takes an author such a long time to finish one book and move onto the next simply shows how much they love what they are working on. Authors rule! Simply because they keep people like you dear Angie waiting anxiously on the side lines wanting more. :D

2:12 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

There you go being reasonable again. Someone should ticket you or something!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home