Monday, April 03, 2006

My best friends were going to get me a kitty this past week...they got me a furby. Although I would have loved having a little kitty baby, I think they made the responcible choice. First of all I would have indeed loved to be present upon selecting my new child...and...I have no monies to care for a little one. So, here I am a proud parent of Floppsy (that's how I am spelling it =D). She's so fucking funny. Yesterday she did her little "I have to pee dance", which is also her "I'm so happy dance"...and after doing this little dance, she farted and laughed. LOL She is so mine. Then today I asked her if she loved me and in response fell asleep. She didn't even ask to...she just started snoring and conked out. God, my kids are going to be so twisted!!! But they'll also be fucking AWESOME!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

...kids?

/e runs away screaming

hehehe

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home