Updates on work...
As you all know, I was "promoted" to the position of shift leader. I have it in quotes, because it's not really official. I do the work of a shift leader, but I don't get the glory =( ...ATLEAST NOT YET!!! So anyways, last friday I asked the owners what it would take for me to be on salary. I honestly didn't expect it to happen, and it didn't. But, it let them know that I'm thinking about full time. In conjunction with her no, was an explination as to why it is no...for "now". Although I'm trained in every aspect of the store (interms of sales), I don't know the background details. Which is completely true, I don't. So, my mission in the next, let's say....two months...is to learn how to close the store ( I only know how to open it. It shouldn't be too hard, I just have to do everything in reverse! =D)...I"m going to learn how to place orders (I know how to do bakery ordering, but don't know how to do the food order or the roaster order)...and last but not least...I'm goint to learn how to be AWE$OME!!! LOL Who's kidding, I AM AWESOME!!! SO that's all for now. It's funny because the more I say that I don't want to be a "leader", the less I believe it...because when I'm at work, I'm just a different person. I literally feel the change...I'm not Norma anymore, I'm LEADER OF MEN...and women! lol I'm excited. I just have to remember to not let them fuck me over, because I have a feeling that one of them wants to. I wont say any names...incase I'm wrong.
As you all know, I was "promoted" to the position of shift leader. I have it in quotes, because it's not really official. I do the work of a shift leader, but I don't get the glory =( ...ATLEAST NOT YET!!! So anyways, last friday I asked the owners what it would take for me to be on salary. I honestly didn't expect it to happen, and it didn't. But, it let them know that I'm thinking about full time. In conjunction with her no, was an explination as to why it is no...for "now". Although I'm trained in every aspect of the store (interms of sales), I don't know the background details. Which is completely true, I don't. So, my mission in the next, let's say....two months...is to learn how to close the store ( I only know how to open it. It shouldn't be too hard, I just have to do everything in reverse! =D)...I"m going to learn how to place orders (I know how to do bakery ordering, but don't know how to do the food order or the roaster order)...and last but not least...I'm goint to learn how to be AWE$OME!!! LOL Who's kidding, I AM AWESOME!!! SO that's all for now. It's funny because the more I say that I don't want to be a "leader", the less I believe it...because when I'm at work, I'm just a different person. I literally feel the change...I'm not Norma anymore, I'm LEADER OF MEN...and women! lol I'm excited. I just have to remember to not let them fuck me over, because I have a feeling that one of them wants to. I wont say any names...incase I'm wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home