Thursday, June 01, 2006


I'm feeling a little anxious. Tonight I told my dad that if I get this new job that I've applied for, that I would just have all his shit packed up and have a moving company bring it all to Spfld. I'm anxious mainly because I had promised myself as a sort of superstition, that I wouldn't tell my family anything about the "posible" new job untill I actually got the position. So now I'm worried that I wont get it because I put it out there that I already have plans for what I'm going to do with the money that isn't even mine yet. I know I know, it's all ridiculous, I can't ruin my chances of getting a job solely based on the fact that I talked about it. BUT PEOPLE REALLY, this is ME we're talking about here. I'm a bona fide stresser here.

Beyond that I'm also a little nervous that my current place of employment is going to fire me before I can quit. Yes, I eventually am hoping to "fire" them, but shit, that's my right as a disgruntled employee. :)

Good luck KT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I know what you mean about feeling superstitious. I am exactly the same way and it doesn't help that the belief has been reinforced, also in the same way.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home