V had went with me on his first car wash ride. It was hysterical. He was so affraid that the machine was going to attack him that he kept looking at me in terror and wanting to leave the front seat for the back seat. It was fun. I'm looking foward to the next one.
Friday, November 03, 2006
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Halloween Costumes (our dogs)
- Ad
- Halloween
- Visit: http://www.warprayer.org/ and being so inf...
- WHERE ARE YOU?!??!? I CAN'T FIND YOU!?!!?! COME BA...
- My Fridge (yes I really mean Gehnen's Fridge)
- Good timing?
- Fatal Shooting at Amish School in PennsylvaniaSo I...
- Money sucks but...

1 Comments:
so mean :)
Post a Comment
<< Home