Mountains of Insecurity
How do they do it?
How do so many people get by without insecurities?
Rather...how do they get by without letting those insecurities overwhelm them?
Mine are screaming thoughts and fears in my head almost every second of everyday. My best friend tells me that it's insulting to him that i'm so insecure about my friendship with him. That it's a judgment on his loyalties. I guess i can see what he means, but the truth is that...in my head...it's a judgment on how insignificant replaceable i am.
I know i know...all too depressing and ridiculous, but it's there...with me...always like the air that surrounds me...so do these thoughts.
I need therapy!
How do so many people get by without insecurities?
Rather...how do they get by without letting those insecurities overwhelm them?
Mine are screaming thoughts and fears in my head almost every second of everyday. My best friend tells me that it's insulting to him that i'm so insecure about my friendship with him. That it's a judgment on his loyalties. I guess i can see what he means, but the truth is that...in my head...it's a judgment on how insignificant replaceable i am.
I know i know...all too depressing and ridiculous, but it's there...with me...always like the air that surrounds me...so do these thoughts.
I need therapy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home