Star light star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, may I have this wish tonight. I wish to never be far, to love all, to forgive and forget, to embrace the world with all of its flaws, to be kind and true, to rise to the occasion, to fear nothing, to appreciate all, and resent nothing. To be me, and to live all of these things.
5 Comments:
Supportive... like bandaging wounds and saying "Aren't you glad I was here to save you!"
Well duh! Why else would you help people but to take all the glory when they praise you for the wonderful person that you are? S said something the other day about doing good deeds...(something to the effect of) ... no good deed is ever selfless, because you take joy in the fact that you have helped someone. I think that the fact that you can take joy in helping others/feel good when someone else is happy because of something that you have done, is still a good thing. Feeling guilt in the pride that helping others brings is a senseless waste of energy. Although I will admit that I have on occasion felt that guilt. But as with the plan to find a balance within, I am also working on not obsessing on the little things that essentially don't really matter.
Like breathing? Everyone is way too worked up over that, in my opinion. It's overrated! :D
Like those Breatharians? They're building a cult of people who supposedly eat and drink nothing, the live entirely on air.
I wonder how many of them are left...
Umm...yeah, them.
Post a Comment
<< Home