Awesomeness!
Things that rock about being in Springfield Missouri...
~24 eggs cost $1.07
~A box of gram crackers cost $.84
~a 5 pound bag of chicken costs $4.97 (DAMN!!!)
~gas is at $1.83 to about $2.19 (not bad considering the sweet proximity of everything)
~free movie rentals from Gehnen's work
~free snacks from mine
~finally being comfortable with my surroundings
and the best of all...
~after going over my finances, considering I don't lose my job...I will be able to pay off all my debt and get my own home in about 3 years. :) SWEET!!! I so want a house that I can convert into one huge fucking play room.
Things that I miss about California...
~the proximity of the airport
~my favorite clothing stores
~the mountains (which I still look for on occasion)
~family DUH!!!
Things that freak me out about Springfield...
~Hardy's
~24 eggs cost $1.07
~A box of gram crackers cost $.84
~a 5 pound bag of chicken costs $4.97 (DAMN!!!)
~gas is at $1.83 to about $2.19 (not bad considering the sweet proximity of everything)
~free movie rentals from Gehnen's work
~free snacks from mine
~finally being comfortable with my surroundings
and the best of all...
~after going over my finances, considering I don't lose my job...I will be able to pay off all my debt and get my own home in about 3 years. :) SWEET!!! I so want a house that I can convert into one huge fucking play room.
Things that I miss about California...
~the proximity of the airport
~my favorite clothing stores
~the mountains (which I still look for on occasion)
~family DUH!!!
Things that freak me out about Springfield...
~Hardy's

1 Comments:
I know what you mean about the star. I once took a you've-eaten-too-much-fast-food quiz where you ID the logo. The Hardee's star really threw me. Now, I knew some of the places had the answers spelled funny, but nothing I entered made the answer Carl's Jr. Someone finally gave me a hint and then I found out about the funky star.
Post a Comment
<< Home