Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Have you ever caught yourself...

...in a moment where you feel really calm and happy? Today has been an awesome day for me. Granted I woke up at 3:30 am to be a work at 4:30, got home just in time to drive my F.F.F. to work and spent the rest of the afternoon alone. But when Grinningcomb and I were having lunch with Gehnen later in the afternoon, I caught myself in one of those rare moments where nothing really bothers you and you feel happy surrounded by your friends. It was amazing! I know that I probably shouldn't have been so stunned, but I haven't had one of those moments in a very long time. I'm glad for it. I felt at ease. Even with the knowledge that tomorrow I wouldn't get to hang out with my F.F.F. in the morning because Grinningcomb and I will be registering our cars. lol That's right we have yet to register our vehicles for this state. That puts me about 7 months late. I've been very nervous driving around with expired plates, but thems the breaks when you have no money. :)

Anyways, besides the catching myself in a wonderful moment I also had a good day at work again. It was sweet! I love being praised for being me. :D That's right, they love the fact that I'm quick, anal (NOT the butthole kind) and just all around awesome. I got complimented today on how well I managed to organize the freezer..."Wow! You rock! Have you worked in a kitchen before?" "No, I just grew up with a very anal mom. Everything has it's place and every place has it's thing." Sad thing is that I had been thinking about changing my hours so that I could hang out more with Gehnen and Grinning, but because I "rock" I was told by a manager that they will probably put me on all opening shifts because..."We prefer you (leans in and whispers in my ear) over the others." So yeah I did my job so well that I mananged to screw myself out of hanging out with my extended family. :( Oh well, I suck. JK my F.F.F. I swear!

Oh yeah one more thing that might amuze you...
I was so comfortable with Gehnen and Grinning, that when we were dropping Gehnen off to work, I was getting out of the car and Grinning blurts out..."I can see your butt crack!" My response was to turn my back to her and drop my breeches and really show her my crack. :D lol I crack me up! It was cool. I didn't think, I just reacted...granted I'm comfortable with Grinning so the need for thought was unnecessary. It was just really funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grinningcomb said...

You are a ninny. I love you but you are a ninny none the less *beam* And I don't want to see that much of your buttcrack ever again!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Neri said...

Liar!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home