Flights
And by the way, it's like $550-$700 for tickets spanning the 4 day Christmas weekend...we'll see, but at this point it's not terribly likely.
Maybe we'll have to do webcams and speakerphones or something, ok? :(
And yes I looked at the paper and currently there's one position I am semi-interested in, but not qualified for.
That is all. I am tired, ill, and going to sleep. I can only hope the ill lasts until the morning so I can call in sick! I guess they would not really know if I was sick anyway, but then I would feel guilty.
Maybe we'll have to do webcams and speakerphones or something, ok? :(
And yes I looked at the paper and currently there's one position I am semi-interested in, but not qualified for.
That is all. I am tired, ill, and going to sleep. I can only hope the ill lasts until the morning so I can call in sick! I guess they would not really know if I was sick anyway, but then I would feel guilty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home