Friday, November 18, 2005


Christmas time is very quickly aproaching and the question of what to get those that you love is starting to wear a path on my brain. So I've devised a plan...this is specifically talking to the Cali crew and the center of all evil in Kansas :D ... Angie, with your help and aproval we would like to have you and Grinning be the hub of all gift purchasing. Grinning will be the one to go to for all of the gifts that are bought for everyone other than herself and you (Angie) will be incharge of everyone other than yourself. You two will be like a phone line between both sides. Now here is where I need everyone's help...I'm going to ask you to write a letter to Santa and post it on this blog asking for things that you would want. Grinning and Angie, you two will then let someone know if said item has already been bought for said person. Get it? Good. This will make double buying easily avoidable. *fingers crosses* "hopefully" And yes I know that Amazon.com has a wish list, but inorder for an item to be removed from that list, either the list maker has to remove it....which I'm not too keen on, or the item has to be purchased through the site itself. I don't like either of those methods of control so I'm asking for all to help out and make this as easy and simple as posible. All you have to do is let A or G know what it is that you have gotten someone, or will be getting someone, and all will be double free. :)

Now, para mi familia. Saben y se que el dinero esta limitado, haci que voy a mandar un regalo para Anthony, Lidy y si es posible Paul. No sera mucho...un pequeno senal de mi constante pensamiento en ellos. Si todavia me queda un poco les mandare a Ma y Pa. Espero que sepan que los quiero muchisimo y que les extrano.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Sounds good...so who am I in charge of, California? And who in California, me, Kyle, Lex, Bree, and Don? I guess they have to write me lists since they likely won't come post it themselves?

1:43 AM  
Blogger Neri said...

Uhm...Kyle, Lex, Bree, Don...not you though...you still write your list but if anyone wants to get you something they will go to Grinning for help. :)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home