OK so how cold is it?
Well let me start by saying that at about 12:30 in the afternoon, the temperature was at 36 degrees. Oh, but don't get me wrong, it did warm up a bit...it reached 39 by 3 p.m. :)
I love the fact that there are actually seasons hear, but when I wake up at bitch o'clock in the morning to go to work...I'ld rather the temp be something more like 50 degrees instead of 25 like it was this morning. 50 degrees is fun...I miss it. :D
Atleast I'll have my first legitimate white christmas...that will be damn cool, provided that I don't have to drive in it.
I love the fact that there are actually seasons hear, but when I wake up at bitch o'clock in the morning to go to work...I'ld rather the temp be something more like 50 degrees instead of 25 like it was this morning. 50 degrees is fun...I miss it. :D
Atleast I'll have my first legitimate white christmas...that will be damn cool, provided that I don't have to drive in it.

1 Comments:
Yeah, the driving in it is what I don't look forward to, and part of why I don't like bad weather at all, rain and snow included.
I am rather enjoying that it's only been about 50 in the mornings and up to the 60s and as high as 70 during the day here...
Post a Comment
<< Home