Thursday, November 03, 2005
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- White teeth
- Hi
- POOP!!!! Miss you Kyle. Miss you Angie. Miss all o...
- No CoV
- I have new responsibilities at work.
- Dear Kyle and Angie, We were so happy to see ...
- Flights
- Now that the wedding is over...
- Everyones excited that I'm back. :) Sorry for the ...
- The # 1 Reason There Was No Looting In Texas Durin...


4 Comments:
I love that picture too :) I think I ordered 2, one for the wall and one for the book :)
Love you both also!
I especially love how as the night progresses, drinking glasses tilt :D
So...when do ya wanna go back? *evil grin* I was thinking New Years Eve. See ya then Miss Angie!
New Years Eve...buy me a ticket and I'm there! :p
Post a Comment
<< Home