Sunday, November 06, 2005

Why...

Why exactly did ya'll have to go home? I mean it's just jobs and everything you own back there (TX, CA, KS) why not just stay here. You can all get jobs and find apartments or houses (things you can actually afford on your very own out here and even easier when you have someone to share expenses with.) Everyone here misses you greatly. We need our family (the WHOLE thing) together. I hate the long distance. It may not be a huge city but it's not small by any means. You guys didn't get to see all there is to offer. Even when we came out here to visit last year it seemed smaller than it actually is and we were looking and driving around the city. Once you get here, really get here it's so much bigger than you might think. There are still many parts of the city that I haven't been to yet. And I truely hope that someday soonish (next year or two) I can explore all that with some of you guys. Again we miss you and can't wait to see everyone again. MOVE HERE PLEASE.

ps I miss my sister Ang.

ttfn
Grinningcomb

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I miss you too :)

We'll see how things work out. :)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home