Dear Kyle and Angie,We were so happy to see the two of you last week and now feel so completely sad that you all are gone. I cried...Grinning cried and Genhen cried. This distance sucks ass!!! I wish you would really move here and buy your own home and then we could have our friday nights, saturday mornings and pizza nights back. It is totally doable here, in terms of the financial thing that is. Please please please move here. I'll help :D
Love you both very much,
Norma

5 Comments:
I know :( Visiting is great because we get to see each other, but then it's awful and sad for a long time :( Until the next visit :D
As for moving, we'll see. Still a lot to consider, but it would be very nice if everything worked out properly :)
You must move it is not an option to stay in Cali. Springfield is the way to go.. do it
BTW very good pic of the two of you *nods*
Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me!
They will young one. They will.
Mwah ah ah. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home