Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl this year and thought that with all the work you have to do in the next month, that I should help you out and let you know in writing what I want for Christmas. :D
~DVD's
(Widescreen please)
~CD's
Thanks again big guy. See you around *fingers crosses* hopefully.
Love always,
Neri
I've been a good girl this year and thought that with all the work you have to do in the next month, that I should help you out and let you know in writing what I want for Christmas. :D
~DVD's
(Widescreen please)
- Willow
- Chocolat
- Appleseed
- Hello Dolly (Barbra Streisand)
- Labyrinth
- Billy Elliot
- Pride and Predjudice (Colin Firth)
~CD's
- Version 2.0 by Garbage
- Time To Say Goodbye by Sarah Brightman
- White Teeth and/or Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails
- It's Time by Michael Buble
- Fijacion Oral by Shakira
- Celtic Woman
Thanks again big guy. See you around *fingers crosses* hopefully.
Love always,
Neri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home