No CoV
I can't play CoV, which isn't news to most, but now I can't play CoH either. When trying to install CoV a couple of days ago it semi failed. I'm not particularly sure why I can't play, but although my computer says that it's running, I can't actually see or interact with anything. Genhen knows what it is, or has a pretty good idea of what is going on so I'm not too worried. I am utterly sad though because I've been wanting to play this game now forever. :) Worst of it now is that I can't even play CoH. If I couldn't have one, I thought that I would atleast have the other. Oh well in several weeks here I might be able to afford to buy whatever it is that Genhen says I need to have to play the game.

2 Comments:
That really sucks :( I hope it's a cheapo fix.
I made a villain last night! She's little and Claudia-ish, but then again I don't know if you've read the Vampire Chronicles to know what I am talking about?
Anyway, she's cute and child-like, and will be an excellent decoy *evil grin*
I haven't totally figured out her story, but she's a mutant and I think that's why she looks young, even though she isn't (again, like Claudia).
Her name is Bladechylde :)
And I hope it's a fast fix!! Better be done by mid-December since that is when I will have a LOT of time to play (and clean the apartment so it's a home and not a hovel :p)
Post a Comment
<< Home