Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hi

So I miss all of you guys already. Actually I missed you as I saw the van drive away with you inside or your car drive away depending on who you are. Regardless I miss you all.
I do require that you all move to Springfield however. It is really the best option. We have room for ya'll to stay here till you get on your feet (two at a time please) and we don't mind sharing that room. Pets are welcome so long as they move out when you do *wink* (Well Gehnen may try and steal Gavin but I don't think KT will allow that.(btw KT I now have your initals hahaha.))
I am so very happy that all of you came out to the wedding it was so nice and thrilling to have you all here. Again thanks for all the work you guys did chipping in it wouldn't have been possible with out all of you. However you guys could have checked a bit better before leaving so that I didn't have to send home an item to each of you. I think Angie so far is the only one that I haven't found something left behind for (out of the CA Fremont crowd that is)
MOVE SOON!!
Love and miss you all,
Mrs. Grinningcomb Gehnen *giggle*

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

So where's the goods?? :p

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home