GOD I want to paint. I feel it everyday. It hurts when there are beautiful days like today and I can't just go to a canvas and capture it as I see it in my minds eye. Damn it! I ache to just disappear into some painting that I've slowly been working on in my head now for a couple of weeks. It's stunning. The background is essentially a sort of hazed out world right around sunset...the colors are vibrant and soft. Then ontop of my perfect backdrop is a world that is sharp and defined. So intense are the contrasts, that I feel overwhelmed when I think about it and actually get teary. I need to paint like Gehnen needs to mod right now, or like Grinning needs to succeed with MK. Good luck Gs =D I'm hoping to have a little more success come my way this year with making money at doing what I love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home