Saturday, February 18, 2006

SNOW!!!

I woke up to go pee at 8am today and saw SNOW!!!! A good two to three inches of it. I went back to my room too excited to go back to sleep, wanting to wake up Gehnen and Grinning and checked the weather forcast....it's supposed to be no more than 1 to 5 degrees above 0 tonight! IT'S WINTER AGAIN!!!! IT SNOWED!!!! YIPPY (doing a hoe down- I don't know how you spell it, don't care much, IT SNOWED!!!!). LOL I guess I will go back to bed, according to the NOW 10 degrees outside, it AIN'T GOIN' NO WHERES!!!! HA HA!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Neri said...

9 DEGREES now at 8:15 =D

8:16 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

God you're insane. I hate winter. It was about 45 yesterday and even that was miserable, I don't want to think about dropping that another 10. It was a bit rainy yesterday and when I left work, there was snow in the highest parts of the San Jose hills...and a bit in Fremont also. It's cold.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I forgot what the post said...so I'll change that to dropping the temp another FORTY-FIVE degrees. No thanks :(

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home