Wednesday, February 15, 2006

EXHAUSTED!!!

I'm simply too tired to sleep...to pensive to rest....to ambitious to stay still. I can honestly say that I am nervous to be a manager. I worry that I will fail, that I'll have to then start over in some other career or position. But damn it, I know that things can be better at work and the simple thought that I can help make it better thrills me. My back hurts from picking up dirty dishes, from leaning over a sink for hours on end washing plates, from lifting a huge fucking mixing bowl (industrial type). My head is constantly swimming with ideas and thoughts of what can change, how I can make it better, who I should talk to about problems....etc. I get home...continue doing some sort of work related "thing" and get no more than two hours to see my family. IT FUCKING HURTS! I want to stay up till 12am playing CoH/CoV with Crossbones, Supe and P.A. I want to watch movies whenever I want. I don't want to feel like I'm forcing/having to schedule time with my friends to "hang out". So what do I do? I can't leave work at the door every day. Sometimes more is needed of me. But now that fucking dishes are piling up in the kitchen, the house needs to be cleaned, my room is becoming a war zone and worst of all...there isn't any green tea made because I'm too tired to wash all the dishes in the sink to get to the faucet. =( I just got finished emailing the owners telling them that I am officially removing myself from the Monday shift as soon as commisary goes into full swing at the store. I made a choice...$100 extra a month isn't worth being sad, lonely, stressed, behind in my chores and FUCKING EXHAUSTED!!!

By the way, don't you just love that picture? =D Makes me laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I know what you mean...that's how I feel about school Neri. I feel like I'm giving it a half-assed effort and not doing as much as I can/should, but to do more means less time with family...with work and lately crafts, I don't really have much time for online or anything else. I watch my shows, I eat with Kyle...but then I don't get to see you guys which sucks. :(

*big hugs*

I know some of what you're going through. We'll make it by making it work! :)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home