Work
I hate that I avoid going to bed early, or even on time, because I hate my job and my managers and basically everything about it. Going to bed just means that I have to get up and go to work, and so I cheat myself of sleep so I can have extra time with RL people and myself. I wish I had a job I didn’t dread getting up for. I guess that’s too much to hope for?

3 Comments:
DAMN YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT MY LIFE!!! I do that everyday. It's now 4:something in the morning and I'm so tired that I could cry, but I didn't want to feel(last night) like I had no fun time with friends. Love you. Hang in there...we'll figure this out. Or what a pair we'll make you and I when you are living here. =D xoxo
It sucks :( and hahaha yes we will be quite a pair :)
And something I am realizing is that I'm not for working with paper...I like people. But, if there was some sort of compromise, I think I'd be happier. I think the solitude of this job is what has me down. Surrounded by people, but not supposed to "chat" with them. They may as well not be here.
Post a Comment
<< Home