Monday, February 20, 2006
















Wet


Petals so fine and soft,
That whenever I touch you I forget who I am and become lost.


Center so smooth when bare
That I can taste your world as pure as air.

Tight and taut your bud began
Now as you blossom and bloom your scent can fill entire room.

Truth be told I can live with out you.
But why give up your fresh morning dew?

Like a mad man bound
I relish in simply knowing you exist.
I need to feel you enter me with every longing kiss.

With life's coarse running it's game
All thoughts turn to you screaming out my name.

The dampness pours out when you are laid on the floor
Lifting you up...I beg you for more.
Give it to me again my radiant love
Fitting inside you like a perfectly tailored glove.

What more can I ask for whenever you're near?
I'll tell you in one breath
..."Oh dear God, just let me make you wet".









1 Comments:

Blogger Neri said...

lol Hellz yes!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home