Disgusting!!! Vomitosis!!! Complete fucking rip off!!! I hate almost nothing in this world, but you Mexican Villa are a defamation to proper...EVEN...decent mexican food. Let me just tell you that their tamale was of the FROZEN variety, and their taco tasted like sugar soaked crunchy fungus. Oh yeah and did you know that a TOSTADA is actually spelled tostado??? Neither did I. And neither did all the millions of poorly represented mexicans that have to live in an area that would even dare to allow such a disgusting restuarant to be in buisness. Oh and by buisness, I mean that they have people willingly walking in at all times, EVEN dare I say it....making take out orders. I HATE YOU, AND YOUR CRAP ASS ESTABLISHMENT!!! Oh yeah...do you want watery sweeted salsa, or would you rather have the diarrhea fungus chopped ass wipe "MILD" salsa. Their fucking "hot sauce" had more character and flavor to it than the entire location including staff. I'm scared about what will come out of my asshole when I have to finally rid my beautiful body of such horrid vile nasty ass crap hole shit faced "MEXICAN FOOD". I'm pretty certain that even a starving child in Africa wouldn't tolerate such an evil slop!
xoxoxoxxo Don't eat there if you like your bowels.


2 Comments:
That's cool. I have to say thought, even if people were to say that it was good...I COULDN"T GIVE LESS OF A SHIT!!! I think it should be shut down for the inhumane treatment of my most delicate sences.
Where did you find a picture of a woman vomiting spiders? Maybe I should be wearing my glasses at the computer...
Post a Comment
<< Home