The owners are in town this week for a couple of days and I'll see them both tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, because I need to talk to them about where I stand with the company. It's getting harder and harder working this hard without legitimate compensation. I just hate feeling like I'm asking for too much, to be honest I am the third highest paid employee there. The fucked up part is though that the highest paid lady is someone who continually fucks up on the simplest of tasks. I don't understand how I can be expected to do so much work for less than someone like that. Someone who has the distinct privilege of just coasting...of doing mediocre work for atleast two bucks more than I make. WHAT THE FUCK??? I just don't get it and am running my conversation over and over again in my head of what needs to be said, how it should be said and what I'm willing to put up with and for how long. I think I'm getting to the point of extreme mental exhaustion. I just have lost my will to care about the place. My poverty compels me to continue waking up at 3:30 and working till almost 2. I hate it!

1 Comments:
Geez, that's way too many hours...I am not at all surprised you're burning out. Not to mention it's a tough shift anyway, without extra hours. *hugs* If they know what they're doing, they'll do what they need to do to keep you there.
Post a Comment
<< Home