Who's eyes do I see with?
Not mine.
Who's words echo and ring in my ears?
Not mine.
Who's ideals lead my every thought and deed?
Not mine.
You taught me to hate myself.
You compeled me to hide my faults.
You released me from all reason
and told me to only feel my hate.
Hate for no one other than me.
Hate of what I see.
Hate of what I am.
Hate that is now sharing the tiny space of calm that I have left.
Why would I still be listening after all of these years?
Why should my logic escape me?
What logic?
Not mine.
Never been mine.
I hear you.
I HEAR YOU!
I FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!
What do you want from me?
Why do you hate me?
NO!
You love me.
Yes, of coarse you do.
Then tell me something true...
FOR ONCE....
...why if you love me true
would you ever make me feel beneath you?
I hear you screaming out my name.
I hear you screaming out my hate.
I hear you screaming out your love.
I can't do this anymore.
I don't want to.
I try to see something other than you.
I try to hear nothing more of you.
I try to feel that which is true...
that I am not worthless...
I am not you!
Not mine.
Who's words echo and ring in my ears?
Not mine.
Who's ideals lead my every thought and deed?
Not mine.
You taught me to hate myself.
You compeled me to hide my faults.
You released me from all reason
and told me to only feel my hate.
Hate for no one other than me.
Hate of what I see.
Hate of what I am.
Hate that is now sharing the tiny space of calm that I have left.
Why would I still be listening after all of these years?
Why should my logic escape me?
What logic?
Not mine.
Never been mine.
I hear you.
I HEAR YOU!
I FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!
What do you want from me?
Why do you hate me?
NO!
You love me.
Yes, of coarse you do.
Then tell me something true...
FOR ONCE....
...why if you love me true
would you ever make me feel beneath you?
I hear you screaming out my name.
I hear you screaming out my hate.
I hear you screaming out your love.
I can't do this anymore.
I don't want to.
I try to see something other than you.
I try to hear nothing more of you.
I try to feel that which is true...
that I am not worthless...
I am not you!

1 Comments:
No you aren't worthless...you are priceless and un-replaceable.
Post a Comment
<< Home