Saturday, February 25, 2006



Scared???

EHHHH!

I saw Juon: The Grudge last night with Gehnen. I prepared to be totally fucked over...to be so scared that I would feel compelled to sleep in the room with Gehnen and Grinning just to avoid being murdered in my sleep. =D lol
But seriously...I even did uber scary mood lighting. I mean think about it...whenever you go into a scary movie...that's what you want....TO BE SCARED!!! He had heard that the film would be too much...to intense...so thrilling that he might even feel compelled to turn it off and walk away. Didn't happen. ME, the BIGGEST fucking scaredy cat in the group...quiet possibly in the world...(=D)...wasn't even thrilled once. NOT ONCE!!! What the hell is that about? Am I jaded now? Have I lost my fear bone? Did it break or is the movie just that..."EHHHH!"?

Don't know. Don't care much, other than the fact that I wanted to be scared. SO today I'm going to rent Cape Fear and watch it (hopefully) with Gehnen and Grinning. They want to know fear...that's it for me. Hope I don't pee my pants!!!

=/ (again) (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home