Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Kyle and I just found out from BT that the Boston Market we go to has a rodent problem...a very large rodent problem. Ewww!!! I know, I know, bugs and animals and rodents and other pests are a part of life, but I didn't think that they were a part of MY life...I just hope they clean everything really well and refrigerate all the food. It'd be different if it was my kitchen, I'd know I was keeping everything clean, but you never know about restaurants. Makes me want to eat at home exclusively for a while...eww!!
Back to the large rodent problem...the Boston Market shares a wall with Jamba Juice so they're starting to become affected also, and the way she found out was from a team member's mom...the mom was waiting to pick up said team member and shone her lights in Boston Market and noticed lots of movement on the floor. BT said that the team members stopped to close for a couple mins to go see the rodents...eww!!
Time for lunch now, hahaha...time to eat my FDA-approved number of bug and rodent parts in my frozen meal, that's always a nice thought :D
Back to the large rodent problem...the Boston Market shares a wall with Jamba Juice so they're starting to become affected also, and the way she found out was from a team member's mom...the mom was waiting to pick up said team member and shone her lights in Boston Market and noticed lots of movement on the floor. BT said that the team members stopped to close for a couple mins to go see the rodents...eww!!
Time for lunch now, hahaha...time to eat my FDA-approved number of bug and rodent parts in my frozen meal, that's always a nice thought :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home