Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Paranoid or Cautious???

As you all know, I have the misfortune of working with a GM who is less than satisfactory in his work. You also know that there is another manager who has come on board lately who is amazing but a little too "GAAAAHHH" psychotic about everything. He works really hard, which makes his freak outs more tolerable. However I can say that I still don't really trust him. He has requested that another manager, who is a good acquaitance of mine (who incidentally works at another one of our stores), go out with him this evening to "discuss" the problem...namely...our GM. I called said friend and told her his desire and she said sure...I then told her that I wasn't too thrilled about going outside of work to talk about those types of things with people who I work with. Yeah, DUH I go home and tell my friends about everything, but it's different...for one...I trust them...and b...there isn't any fear that what is discussed will go back to the store and fuck up my situation. She said, after I had told her what I thought about "going out" and it's possible implications, that she though it was a little too sneaky and she felt slightly wrong about it too. So we came up with a plan to meet tomorrow morning at WORK to discuss work. =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Cautious.

Good move.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home