My Joke Submission
I'm sure you've all heard this before but...
So Bush Jr., Mrs. Bush Jr, and Twin Bush Jr daughters, are in a plane flying over New York. Bush says I'm going to make 10 people happy and throws 10 $100 bills out of the plane. Mrs. Bush says well I'll make 100 people happy and throws 100 $10 bills out of the plane. Twin Bush daughters say well we'll make the entire country happy and they pick their father up and throw him out of the plane.
So Bush Jr., Mrs. Bush Jr, and Twin Bush Jr daughters, are in a plane flying over New York. Bush says I'm going to make 10 people happy and throws 10 $100 bills out of the plane. Mrs. Bush says well I'll make 100 people happy and throws 100 $10 bills out of the plane. Twin Bush daughters say well we'll make the entire country happy and they pick their father up and throw him out of the plane.

2 Comments:
I like the thought. =D
2.3
3.2
I still love this joke :)
Post a Comment
<< Home