Dear Santa
So this year I think I've been pretty good. I know I didn't do everything perfect but then no one does. I hope you don't think I'm being to greedy I don't expect to get all of this just wanted to let you know what I'd like an give you a few choices. So here goes.
Sims 2 expansions (both of them in PC DVD format)
Phantom of the Opera soundtrack (Broadway version not movie version)
Any of the Disney DVD Platinum series (except: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White I already have those)
Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
Sin City (widescreen on any dvd's please)
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice
Cake: Motercade of Generosity
Lost by Gregory Maguire
Lord of the Rings extended version of Fellowship and Two Towers
Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire
Kingdom of Heavon DVD
Troy DVD
Thanks for any of these that end up under my tree Santa. Have fun and there will be cookies waiting for ya.
Love
Grinningcomb
Sims 2 expansions (both of them in PC DVD format)
Phantom of the Opera soundtrack (Broadway version not movie version)
Any of the Disney DVD Platinum series (except: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White I already have those)
Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
Sin City (widescreen on any dvd's please)
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice
Cake: Motercade of Generosity
Lost by Gregory Maguire
Lord of the Rings extended version of Fellowship and Two Towers
Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire
Kingdom of Heavon DVD
Troy DVD
Thanks for any of these that end up under my tree Santa. Have fun and there will be cookies waiting for ya.
Love
Grinningcomb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home