Dear Santa
Dear Santa,
I have been mostly good this year, and I wanted to give you some ideas if you were stumped (I included a lot for variety but obviously I don't expect any of them!). I've been a little out of touch this year, so you might not know what I don't have and want!
(For any movies, I prefer widescreen DVDs when available)
Movies/Series on DVD (number sequence of a-b means I have none of them, not that I require all of them)
-An American Tail Family Double Feature (An American Tail, Fievel Goes West)
-Any Disney (would especially love Little Mermaid) EXCEPT: Cinderella, Dumbo, and Bambi
-The Prince & Me
-Kill Bill, Vol 1-2
-Harry Potter 1-3, extended edition if they exist
-The Two Towers (extended)
-The Return of the King (extended)
-Miracle on 34th Street (the old B&W version)
-It's a Wonderful Life
-Fantastic 4
-Any of the Jay & Silent Bob movies, extended/special when available
-Friends Seasons 1-10
-Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-most recent, 4th or 5th season
-Into The West (TNT Miniseries, starring Josh Brolin)
-Fullmetal Alchemist (any)
-Family Guy Volume 3 (latest volume, may have the # wrong)
Games -Mario Kart DS
-Mario Kart DS
-Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
-Any RPG that Kyle or Spencer like that's available on DS, Castlevania is awesome (I have Dawn of Sorrow)
-Urbz Sims in the City (DS)
-PS2 Karaoke Revolution Party
-Win Lose or Draw TV Game (connects to TV)
-Texas Hold'em TV Game (connects to TV)
-Blast from the Past (board game)
-90s edition Trivial Pursuit
CDs
-Jagged Little Pill, Alanis (Acoustic, 10 year anniversary)
-Feast on Scraps, Alanis
-Any Cake CDs
-Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
-Contraband by Velvet Revolver
Books
-First Impressions by Jude Devereaux
-Gifts in a Jar (not Cookies or Bars & Brownies, I have them)
-Gifts in a Bag (not Dips or Hot Drinks, I have them)
Misc.
-Curve perfume
Thanks for reading Santa, I hope it helps! If I think of something else, I may add to the list.
I have been mostly good this year, and I wanted to give you some ideas if you were stumped (I included a lot for variety but obviously I don't expect any of them!). I've been a little out of touch this year, so you might not know what I don't have and want!
(For any movies, I prefer widescreen DVDs when available)
Movies/Series on DVD (number sequence of a-b means I have none of them, not that I require all of them)
-An American Tail Family Double Feature (An American Tail, Fievel Goes West)
-Any Disney (would especially love Little Mermaid) EXCEPT: Cinderella, Dumbo, and Bambi
-The Prince & Me
-Kill Bill, Vol 1-2
-Harry Potter 1-3, extended edition if they exist
-The Two Towers (extended)
-The Return of the King (extended)
-Miracle on 34th Street (the old B&W version)
-It's a Wonderful Life
-Fantastic 4
-Any of the Jay & Silent Bob movies, extended/special when available
-Friends Seasons 1-10
-Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-most recent, 4th or 5th season
-Into The West (TNT Miniseries, starring Josh Brolin)
-Fullmetal Alchemist (any)
-Family Guy Volume 3 (latest volume, may have the # wrong)
Games -Mario Kart DS
-Mario Kart DS
-Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
-Any RPG that Kyle or Spencer like that's available on DS, Castlevania is awesome (I have Dawn of Sorrow)
-Urbz Sims in the City (DS)
-PS2 Karaoke Revolution Party
-Win Lose or Draw TV Game (connects to TV)
-Texas Hold'em TV Game (connects to TV)
-Blast from the Past (board game)
-90s edition Trivial Pursuit
CDs
-Jagged Little Pill, Alanis (Acoustic, 10 year anniversary)
-Feast on Scraps, Alanis
-Any Cake CDs
-Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
-Contraband by Velvet Revolver
Books
-First Impressions by Jude Devereaux
-Gifts in a Jar (not Cookies or Bars & Brownies, I have them)
-Gifts in a Bag (not Dips or Hot Drinks, I have them)
Misc.
-Curve perfume
Thanks for reading Santa, I hope it helps! If I think of something else, I may add to the list.
~Angie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home