Bills
Since my unfortunate fall into credit card debt, I've been participating in a debt consolidation program. They've rocked!!! The most exciting part is that in the next month or so I will be completely done with paying off one of my cards. :D How freaking exciting is that!!!
Not having realised that I was that close to paying off one of the cards made me currious as to when the other cards would be done. Get this,...in slightly less than two years. That's right my people...somewhere around November of December of 2007 I will be done with all credit card debt. Wowwy Zowwy!!! It's such a weird feeling, because that knowledge means that I'm that much closer to moving into my own home. My OWN HOME! It's a little nutty. And yet I find myself fantasizing about how I would decorate it. Like I know that I want the bathroom to feel like you're in the rain forest. I want the kitchen to be a wine/black/stainless steel mix. I want one room to be a studio. Completely white wash the whole room...lighting everywhere...and the easel in the middle. :) My own home. My own space. My own everything! :D Yippy dippy doo poops!
Not having realised that I was that close to paying off one of the cards made me currious as to when the other cards would be done. Get this,...in slightly less than two years. That's right my people...somewhere around November of December of 2007 I will be done with all credit card debt. Wowwy Zowwy!!! It's such a weird feeling, because that knowledge means that I'm that much closer to moving into my own home. My OWN HOME! It's a little nutty. And yet I find myself fantasizing about how I would decorate it. Like I know that I want the bathroom to feel like you're in the rain forest. I want the kitchen to be a wine/black/stainless steel mix. I want one room to be a studio. Completely white wash the whole room...lighting everywhere...and the easel in the middle. :) My own home. My own space. My own everything! :D Yippy dippy doo poops!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home