Dear Santa
I talked with Angie over the weekend and she said I had to give you my Christmas list, Santa. I have been a good girl this year. I don't want much for Christmas. Getting my bills paid off would be great, but since that is a lot of money, here is what I want instead....
Books
- Wicked, Confessions of an Ugly Step-Sister, Mirror Mirror, or Lost by.. my mind went blank on his name, but you know
- Well, my mind has really gone, I know there are many good books out I want, so I guess a gift card to Borders/Waldenbooks would be great.
DVDs
-Goonies
-The Sound of Music
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-21 jumpstreet, 1st season boxed set
-Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, 1st seasom boxed set
-Knitting patterns or books on knitting, Stitch & Bitch is really good or Knit Wit
Well, that is all I can think of for now.
I hope all have a great holiday season.
Love,
Theresa
Books
- Wicked, Confessions of an Ugly Step-Sister, Mirror Mirror, or Lost by.. my mind went blank on his name, but you know
- Well, my mind has really gone, I know there are many good books out I want, so I guess a gift card to Borders/Waldenbooks would be great.
DVDs
-Goonies
-The Sound of Music
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-21 jumpstreet, 1st season boxed set
-Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, 1st seasom boxed set
-Knitting patterns or books on knitting, Stitch & Bitch is really good or Knit Wit
Well, that is all I can think of for now.
I hope all have a great holiday season.
Love,
Theresa

1 Comments:
Thanks ma'am :)
One question, which Wonka is it, new or old (Johnny Depp or Gene Wilder)?
Post a Comment
<< Home