I couldn't posibly do justice to how glorious it was to wake up this morning. Even if I had been able to take a picture for you, it wouldn't have been able to convey the pure beauty of it all.
I opened this morning again, which means that I woke up at 4:20 am. Every morning for the last month I've gotten out of bed and gone straight to my window to look outside. I don't think that I was specifically looking for snow, but there it was. White, beautiful, about an inch and a half of it lay on the ground this morning. It looked like a postcard. And YES!, I have seen snow. But I haven't lived with it. It was never something that I could see when leaving home. Or even dare to dream of seeing when going home. There's this weird sort of excited energy that comes with the first snow...and I'll even say that it will come with every snow after that. I thought that maybe seeing the ground covered in sweet marshmallowy frost, would some how make it feel more like Christmas. But it hasn't. It just feels more like home. :)
Love you all.
I opened this morning again, which means that I woke up at 4:20 am. Every morning for the last month I've gotten out of bed and gone straight to my window to look outside. I don't think that I was specifically looking for snow, but there it was. White, beautiful, about an inch and a half of it lay on the ground this morning. It looked like a postcard. And YES!, I have seen snow. But I haven't lived with it. It was never something that I could see when leaving home. Or even dare to dream of seeing when going home. There's this weird sort of excited energy that comes with the first snow...and I'll even say that it will come with every snow after that. I thought that maybe seeing the ground covered in sweet marshmallowy frost, would some how make it feel more like Christmas. But it hasn't. It just feels more like home. :)
Love you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home