What should I do?
This ass/kid at work just got promoted to kitchen lead. This might give you all reason to believe that my hostility towards him stems from the promotion, this is untrue. My extreme distaste for him comes from the fact that he is a dirty jack off!
- He is an admitted drug user. A frequent user infact.
- He is a back stabber. Smile and grin to your face then curse you out when you aren't paying attention.
- He has gone into employee files and taken phone numbers, which he had no legitimate need for, and used them to call new female employees to ask them out on a date.
- He has "jokingly" forced another female employee into the walk-in and tried to make out with her when she had already said no to his advances.
- He hardly ever does any work at all...just sits up on his imaginary pedistal and tells others to do the work, then takes credit for they've done.

1 Comments:
I don't know that the comment should go to the owners but you should definitely complain to HR (which could be one of the owners for all I know, but that would be dumb. Really dumb.).
It is highly illegal for him to access employee files, and if they are in a place to be easily accessed...HR is in a lot of trouble.
He's been sexually harassing other employees, by forcing the girl in the walk-in and asking out the new employees.
And the fact that he doesn't do any work I guess is up for debate...technically a manager doesn't work, they manage - but he's just a lead. But he's DEFINITELY not setting a good example for him employees, and he will lower morale and 1 of 2 things will happen, possibly both:
1). People will quit
2). People will stop working so hard
So, I think I changed my answer to that last bit, tell HR that he's not contributing or being a good role model, and it's lowering morale.
And this kid is what, 17/18? I swear, they need to do lead training like other places do. And if he had lead training...he's not worth it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home