Three days till Christmas.
The anticipation to open gifts is there as always, but it isn't as strong as the hope that all the gifts that I'm giving out will be not only liked, but loved.
Acording to the weath forcast, it wont be snowing Christmas Eve or even the day of. DAMN IT!!! All I really wanted for Christmas this year was to have a "White Christmas". I was hoping to be able to go outside like fat ass Bing Crosby and start singing about how freaking wonderful the world is and how much I love everybody. Good old fasioned crap like that. :)
Oh well, my fingers are still crossed that by some freak of nature, or act of God that it will snow. Even with the forcasted 60 degrees.
Acording to the weath forcast, it wont be snowing Christmas Eve or even the day of. DAMN IT!!! All I really wanted for Christmas this year was to have a "White Christmas". I was hoping to be able to go outside like fat ass Bing Crosby and start singing about how freaking wonderful the world is and how much I love everybody. Good old fasioned crap like that. :)
Oh well, my fingers are still crossed that by some freak of nature, or act of God that it will snow. Even with the forcasted 60 degrees.

1 Comments:
AGREED!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home